Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Places to go wheeling for a stock JKU / and a beginner?

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBuck View Post
    Hey boss, I would totally go but my wife wants to do her own car shopping tomorrow in the b'ham area. Thanks for the invite! Seriously.

*edit*

Consider it a rain check to any of you that offered to hit a trail in this thread. I'm down sooner than later. I have been hounding the guys from that insane paint detailing sponsor of this site. I am thinking that crystal serum treatment makes a lot of sense to get done before i start getting it dirty. that service looks LEGIT.
    I can vouch for the Crystal Serum. We have it on my wife's Grand Cherokee and it is awesome! Makes washing it such a breeze.
    2014 Copperhead Pearl JKUR aka "Rubi"
    2015 Bright White Grand Cherokee Overland aka "Snowy"

Quote Originally Posted by BamaBuck View Post
    ... I am thinking that crystal serum treatment makes a lot of sense to get done before i start getting it dirty. that service looks LEGIT.
    I have Crystal Serum on the paint & Crystal Serum Black on the hardtop and bumpers of my 2016 Rubicon ... It is the best investment I've made in car care EVER ... read my review of the iPad crew here: https://www.yelp.com/biz/insane-pain...ource=(direct)
    Aut inveniam viam aut faciam