Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: HELP!! Jeep fell off lift at dealership..

My Willys has the 3.73:1 diffs in it. I think that is about the perfect ratio with stock 32" tires. I was planning on going to 4:88s when I get 37"tires as that is the same final gearing with that tire size. That is going to be a big week. Gonna do a 3.5" lift, 1-tons, and 37" tires all in one swell foop. Just gotta line up the dollarbux before hand.
    2015 Jeep Willys Wheeler edition Tank Clearcoat

Done-list:Trucklights, 5" Redline Antenna, Smittybilt XRC-Stinger Front Bumper, Smittybilt Gen2 X20 Comp 10k, Factor55 Flatlink, LED cube fogs, CB (Uniden 520xl, Firestick FS2 2' antenna), Drake Off Road Hood Holddowns, JCROffroad Crusader mid width rear bumper, JCROffroad Adventure Tire Carrier, Ham radio (Kenwood TM-D710ga with Offroad Evo A-Pillar LED mount for the antenna mount, Comet CA-2x4SR antenna, usually listening on 146.580, always APRSing WA4WTF-9)

In Progress: Convincing wife that the list below is neeeeeeeeded!

Want-list: Switch-Pro SP-8100, 50" Cree light bar, MetalCloak Fenders, Lockers, 1-tons, Half doors (Mopar? Bestop? SFZ? Either way it's gonna be something with removable top halfs), TrekArmor seat covers... More to be decided.

Quote Originally Posted by Spazkat View Post
    I'm still rolling with the 4:10's on my rubi with 37's. I need to upgrade that for offroad, but on the pavement I avoid most of the really negative effects because mine's a manual. 6th is pretty much useless atm though
    I'm running 4.88 with my 6 speed. It is perfect, I average around 15.5-16.5 depending on how I drive.
    2016 JKU, 3.5" Metalcloak Gamechanger, 37 13.50r17 Cooper STT Pro, MT Classic 3, Rubicon D44 front and rear, 4.88 gears, stock locker, synergy ball joints, synergy sleeves, artec gussets, artec front and rear track bar mount, artec front lower control arm mount, smitty bilt xrc front bumper, JCR Classic sliders, smittybilt 9.5 winch with synthetic rope

20170727_172511.jpg
    It's finally at the house.. chose this one. The silver '08 sahara we bought for 19500 a year ago.. they bought it for 19250.. set up roughly the same payment plan for the red '14 jku sport.. I made sure I had GAP ins on this one... haha. Learned that you just never know what can happen... I'm pretty satisfied with the way they treated me. Of course it was a headache dealing with this altogether.. but they could have given me the cold shoulder. I even met the original owner of the '14 and they gave me a good deal on a best top nx.. We're pretty dang satisfied.

Also looks like a new profile name coming in the near future.. now I just need to add all my goods to this one!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnotherSilverJK View Post
    It's finally at the house.. chose this one. The silver '08 sahara we bought for 19500 a year ago.. they bought it for 19250.. set up roughly the same payment plan for the red '14 jku sport.. I made sure I had GAP ins on this one... haha. Learned that you just never know what can happen... I'm pretty satisfied with the way they treated me. Of course it was a headache dealing with this altogether.. but they could have given me the cold shoulder. I even met the original owner of the '14 and they gave me a good deal on a best top nx.. We're pretty dang satisfied.

Also looks like a new profile name coming in the near future.. now I just need to add all my goods to this one!!

Congrats on the new rig!! I'm sure you've gotta be happy to finally be done with that ordeal. Glad you were able to make out pretty good on it, too.

As for a new profile name?... how about "cliffhanger"? LOL
    I have a few parts on it but I'm especially proud of that sticker right there.

Makes Their Own Trails Shoot4Fun's Avatar
    Looks good.
    2015 JKUR Sunset Orange

Equal opportunity, not equal outcome.
    Jeep Convoy - 2015 October ride - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMuztmq4b4c&feature=youtu.be

its a good looking jeep!

Quote Originally Posted by numbah1 View Post
    Congrats on the new rig!! I'm sure you've gotta be happy to finally be done with that ordeal. Glad you were able to make out pretty good on it, too.

As for a new profile name?... how about "cliffhanger"? LOL
    That's halarious.. hahaha.. would've been great for the other jeep if I had to keep it